|Job Ref:||204637965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£25 - £32/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Transmission Design Engineer - West Midlands |
Contract - Long Term
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a Transmission Design Engineers with for an Automotive client based in the West Midlands on a long term contract basis. Please find an outline of the job responsibilities and key skills below:
* Responsible for the mechanical design of a complete gear box and transmission system
* Design support on hybrid transmission project
* Design of gears, bearings, structures.
* Working with Romax software.
* CAE responsibility for the project.
* Transmission design simulations and testing's.
* Strong background in transmission design
* Automotive experience
* Romax experience (ideal)
* CAE experience
* Simulations and analysis background
* Good mechanical design knowledge.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role