|Job Ref:||204637959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30 - £40/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Wire Harness Design Engineer - South of England|
Amoria Bond are seeking a Wire Harness Design Engineer for one of our key clients to be based in the South of England. You will be working on a brand new project for a leading name within the motorsport industry.
- Background in the design of electrical distribution system parts.
- Routing and harnessing experience.
- Electrical cables and connectors experience(preferably)
- Experience in DFMEA, DVP or packaging reviews.
- Experience in NX cad software (preferably)
- An motorsport/automotive background.
- Responsible for the design and routing of EDS components.
- Responsible for all installation, wiring and routing of harnesses .
- EDS design on a brand new Motorsport project.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role