|Job Ref:||204637894||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Electrical Design Engineer x2 (Engineering and Production) |
Long term contract.
* Responsible for electrical schematic drawings for a full off highway vehicle
* Electrical harnessing and routing of an entire off highway vehicle.
* Harness drawings.
* 3D CAD harness modelling.
* Involvement in some PLC programming
* Responding to electrical problems and providing solutions.
* Testing and analysis or prototype harnesses.
* Design of prototype harnesses from small harness designs.
* Fault finding any electrical or harness problems within production machinery.
* Solution finding to any electrical problems with prototypes and improving.
* Strong understanding of electrical systems - All round strong electrical knowledge.
* Understanding of how electrical equipment works, how its wired and routed.
* Experience in off highway, bespoke or low production Automotive industry.
* Full vehicle harness design experience.
* Electrical fault finding, testing and improvements.
* PLC experience (not mandatory)
* Good team player and hard working.
* Full vehicle electrical design knowledge.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role