|Job Ref:||204637806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:18|
Controls & Automation Engineer|
-£45,000-50,000 plus benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Controls Engineer for a market leading Infrastructure engineering company.
The Controls Engineer will be responsible to work closely with the Engineering managers, managing all aspects. They will perform a specific discipline over a wide range of complexities or large geographic area.
The role will be based in Heathrow with some travel required to sites. As such all applicants will have to have an element of flexibility when it comes to travel in order to meet both the clients and customers needs - The Controls Engineer will be employed on a permanent basis .
Key Words - Baggage, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical , Engineer, Assurance, Controls, PLC ,Scada, Fault Finding
Desired Skills & Experience
* - An in-depth knowledge of PLC based control systems
* PLC software development, commissioning and testing
* Optional SCADA development
* Writing of User Requirement Documentation (URD), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), FAT & SAT Documents
* Quality Assurance processes
* Document Control processes
* Experience in working in an Airport Baggage System and/or logistics handling environment would be an advantage
* At least 2 years' experience in PLC software development and testing
* Highly Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
* Good people skills
* Can work on own initiative and within a teamCompany Description We believe it is vital to understand your industry to best understand your requirements, so we have structured our business into specialist divisions, each with their own dedicated areas of expertise. Our experienced consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you successful find the position you are searching NA ProcessProactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
* If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Josh Porter at or NA I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
* These Divisions include - Airports, Rolling Stock, Rail, Construction, Automation, FMCG, Manufacturing , Transportation, Technology and Lighting.
* Proactive Technical recruitment are a specialist multi branched recruitment consultancy covering the full spectrum of temporary and permanent staffing within the technical sector. We specialise in innovative recruitment solutions for some of the UK's most high profile businesses, offering a complete service to employers and candidates for all aspects of temporary and permanent work.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy