|Job Ref:||204640668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a CNC Machinist to work within a manufacturing environment for a Materials (Composites) company that manufacture a range of composite and polymer products. The CNC Machnist will work on their site in Devon a permanent basis. |
This position will be working on a three shift system covering 24 hour operations. (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am)
The primary responsibility of the CNC Machinist will be to set and run all CNC & manual machines in section.
Further responsibilities include:
• Ensuring ALL tooling /programs are available for start of production.
• Programming of the full range of products.
• Tool grinding as required.
• Performing tasks as directed in accordance with Quality System Procedures and manufacturing instructions
• Inspection during processing in accordance with instructions and workmanship standards
• Identifying and recording any problems relating to the product or process on the documentation provided and informing the Section Co-ordinator accordingly.
• Adhering to the requirements for non-conforming product, and assisting in corrective/preventive action as detailed within the company's procedures
• Work area cleanliness
• Ensuring all areas of responsibility operate within the requirements of ISO9000, AS9100, TS16949 and SC21. Where necessary propose improvements to quality systems and ensure all personnel under your jurisdiction are fully conversant with the quality standards of the company and operate to those standards
As a CNC Machnisit, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Good general education, preferably to GCSE A/C levels in English and Maths.
• Ideally time served apprenticeship.
• Fanuc control programming experience
• Experience of using CNC Lathes with Fanuc control
• Be able to programme live tooling an advantage
• CNC lathe experience.
• Lean Manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
• Being able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate a 'Can do' attitude.
• Actively demonstrate a willingness to 'cross train' in other areas of the factory as work requirements dictate.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37087 in all correspondence