|Job Ref:||204640573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
Property Recording Project Case Manager|
Highways England - Manchester
Major Projects - P&C (Property & Compensation)
Pay Band 3
Major Projects is responsible for the delivery of major schemes, including the Governments Programme of Major Schemes and management of the acquisition of our land assets.
Property and Compensation group provide a property management, compensation and property disposal function across the Highways England.
Property Recording Project Team ensures that the estate is correctly registered and recorded. The project team also act as a focal point for Highways England ownership information.
Highways England is currently recruiting a Property Recording Case Manager to investigate issues with the registration of company property across England.
- As Property Recording Project Case Manager you will be require to audit land ownership documentation and ensure that all property assets are correctly recorded and registered.
- You will assist in the creation of a number of GIS and other datasets to be used throughout the organisation
- Work with local highway authorities to establish ownership boundaries.
- Provide assistance on registration issues to the wider organisation
- Work with internal and external contacts to gather the relevant information on an area of highways
- Analyse complex evidence to identify where the highway boundary should be mapped to.
- Identify any issues with the registration of the land and update the relevant record on the case management database.
- Identify any issues with the records held by Highways England on the land assets and where possible rectify the issue. Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved
- Ensure that the highways boundaries are mapped correctly on the in-house GIS, amending the relevant records.
- Assist in the geolocation of highway orders.
You will have:
- Experience of property registration or working in a legal environment.
- Experience of analysing geographic information systems (GIS) and maps.
- Experience of interpreting design or property transfer plans.
- Previous administration or project experience.
- Experience of creating and maintaining documents and spreadsheets using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all required skills, experience and qualifications as outlined above are clearly demonstrated within your CV.
Please note that Highways England reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment