|Job Ref:||204640419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
POSITION: CNC Machine Operator (Wood)|
LOCATION: Wakefield, Barnsley, Leeds
JOB TYPE: Temp to Perm
SALARY: £8.50 - £10.50 dependent upon skills and experience.
Our manufacturing client based in West Yorkshire is looking for an experienced CNC Wood Machinist due to continued success and growth.
You will be required to:
* Operate a Beam Saw - cutting sheet material to size
* Ensure effective use of materials from cutting lists
* Undertake the CNC cutting of solid surfaces to accurate dimensions for fabrication
* Clean and maintain machinery and tools
Experience - Essential:
* Previous experience of CNC machine operating and setting
* Previous experience of hand power tools
* Experience working within a fast paced and demanding manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage
This is a physically demanding role requiring lifting and handling of heavy equipment