|Job Ref:||204640405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum bonus, overtime and benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:20|
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer of an electrical bias?|
Do you love to get stuck in and thrive in challenging environments?
Are you someone who's keen to learn and has ambitions of progressing to supervisor level?
If so, our client, wants to hear from you. We have a permanent vacancy, based in Leicestershire.
You will be joining a leading industry supplier which is part of an internationally renowned group that is widely recognised for its training and development opportunities.
Reporting to a Shift Supervisor, you will be joining a team of five. Your work will support a key strategic site within the business, which has had lots of investment.
* Thrive in a hot, dusty and dirty environment?
* Get the most out of equipment, ranging from 50-year-old to brand new automation systems
* Handle breakdowns
* Prepare project work and planned maintenance
Are you someone who...?
* Has at least five years' experience?
* Hails from a background such as foundry, casting, heavy engineering, steel, mining, quarry work, and/or energy?
* Is electrically biased but mechanically savvy and willing to learn?
* Is 17th or 16th Edition qualified?
* Has PLC experience?
In addition to your salary, you will receive a bonus, 25 days' holiday, pension, and further benefits.
This is a live role. Register your interest now. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion about the role and salary package, prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application to your client