|Job Ref:||204640390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£40 - £47/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
The Redline Group are urgently seeking a number of contractors to support a market leading avionics developer based in Northamptonshire.|
A Contract Windows Software Engineer - Drivers is required for initially 3 months to work on low level Windows and driver development, the contractor must be security cleared. For exceptional candidates will be offered exceptional rates.
Key requirements - Contract Windows Software Engineer - Drivers, Northamptonshire:
* You will be an expert in the development of windows drivers.
* The project will involve driver development, test and installation under the Windows environment.
* Experience using and Installing Windows DDK tools
* Installation experience of windows embedded, including the setup of new drivers signing certificates
* Competent use and deep understanding of the most recent Windows SDK
* Unit testing of a drivers which support board functionality under Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows XP Embedded
* The entire retest of SDK installation media across Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Embedded
* Updating Test Plans, Test Reports, Manual Documentation and Release notes.
For more information on the role of Contract Windows Software Engineer - Drivers or to apply please call Samson Amusa on (Apply online only) or send your CV quoting reference SAA707/18.
Visit and follow Redline Group