|Job Ref:||204640361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Job Title: Production Manager|
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Our client is a well - established company specialising in the production and manufacturing of high quality, energy efficient and secure windows and doors. They are currently looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
- Actively support the Manufacturing Manager and cover on an 'as and when required' basis in delivering to OTIF, within budgetary parameters and to quality disciplines, being fundamentally customer-centric and enhancing the customer service and right first time ethos in a behavioural driven safety environment;
- Driving continuous development to achieve world-class best practise methods; multi-skilled, engaged and highly developed operatives reflective in management structure;
- PDR (Plan, Do, Review), strategic and focusses on achievement of KPI's v's cost;
- Leadership and direction to the team, setting the highest standards for safe working, procedural adherence, departmental status and conditions;
- Ensure manufacturing equipment is kept in a safe and guarded condition at all times;
- Utilisation and OEE performance measurement tool to measure performance of all equipment based on the 6 big losses, develop action plans to concentrate on removal thereof, defining tools, procedures, training, setting, process development program or workshops to correct the deviation to standard;
- Proven experience in a similar role (Shift Manager) with evidential portfolio of leading teams to success;
- Seasoned negotiator and forward planner;
- Ability and skill-set to present ideas and negotiate;
- Ability to set KPIs;
- Financially astute in balancing labour against budget verses volume whilst exceeding customer expectations.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments