|Job Ref:||204640337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South London||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs are recruiting for a Lift Technician / Tester covering South London.|
We are working on behalf of an established lift company who have an excellent opportunity for a Lift Technician / Tester to join their team. They are a growing business with a high reputation within the industry, and are now looking to hire someone to cover South London.
Lift Tester/Technician Duties:
• Providing technical support to engineers and customers.
• Completing site surveys
• Visiting sites regularly prior to installation
• Carrying out Risk Assessment Methods
• Managing all technical aspects of the installation process
• Onsite testing of lifts to ensure adherence to Health and Safety legislation
• Responsible at all times for Health and Safety and in line with BS7255:2012 Code of Practice for Safe Working on Lifts.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification (ideally NVQ Level 4, however this is not essential as training will be offered)
• Proven lift installation experience, with strong technical skills OR technician experience
• Excellent time management skills
• Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
• Company car
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please contact Teresa Simpson for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento - Lift and Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs