|Job Ref:||204640335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£37000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager |
Salary: £ 37,000 - £ 40,000
Our client is a well - established company specialising in the production and manufacturing of high quality, energy efficient and secure windows and doors. They are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team.
- The CI Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the TPS plan and Continuous Improvement (CI) projects;
- To promote an environment of CI leading teams to ensure our processes are lean and efficient;
- Lead, define and develop SPP/CI activities for manufacturing facilities to drive results;
- Improvement culture, ensuring that all requirements are met to improve working practices across the site;
- Train and educate the organisation and implement CI methodologies to include Six Sigma, 5S GB & YB training, Kaizen;
- Working across the business as Continuous Improvement Manager you will lead cross functional teams in identifying, progressing and realising the return associated with all opportunities for business improvement;
- There will be considerable emphasis on liaison with, production, quality and suppliers.
- Proven record of managing change and continuous improvement is essential;
- Strong management experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment, including full management of employees;
- Experience of organising and leading others is essential;
- Experience of managing workloads and both setting and achieving KPI's;
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt or equivalent;
- Value Stream Mapping, Lean Processes;
- Visual Management;
- YB GB training;
- SPC PBC.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments