|Job Ref:||204640171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30653 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
MULTI - SKILLED ENGINEER|
Salary: £ 30,653 - £ 35,000
Our client is a well - established company specialising in the production and manufacturing of high quality, energy efficient and secure windows and doors. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team.
- As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance on a range of production machinery;
- To maintain and keep in good repair factory machinery with as little down time as possible;
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of new machinery;
- To source machinery parts from outside suppliers at best prices;
- To ensure Portable Appliance Testing is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety procedures;
- To give a general maintenance service to other areas of the Company as and when required.
- To ensure the onsite maintenance is carried out and recorded efficiently on the maintenance database (CMMS Computerised Managed Maintenance System), this will enable route cause analysis to include Windows of Opportunity Maintenance (WOM's).
Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a good electrical and mechanical knowledge;
Flexible and agile in approach with a forward thinking approach to Engineering;
Needs to have an Electrical qualification and the ability to efficiently fault find;
Experience in a high speed production plant is desirable but not essential;
Must possess excellent communication skills and have the drive to learn about new equipment and put new skills into action;
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments