|Job Ref:||204640117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company with focus and capabilities to address some of the world's greatest health challenges, based in Maidenhead, Berkshire offering a salary of £60,000 - £70,000. |
The company has the stability, resources, expertise, and passion to discover, develop and bring to market ground breaking science to solve the biggest health problems that face the world today and tomorrow.
This role, with the support of the wider team, will be delivering a homecare service for about 50,000 patients.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
• Contract Management of the various Distribution Agreements (pertinent to SPD products)
• KPI monitoring and formal review with contracted partner
• Continual improvement programme
• Serious issue resolution and stakeholder liaison
• Negotiation of contracts including RFI/RFP process
• Support marketing & manage initiatives into wholesale & retail customers
• Develop & project manage introduction of professional service opportunities
• Supply chain management of new product launches/exit processes
• Supply chain management in support of the UK S&OP process
• Support and contribute to 5 year NNLRP Plan process
• Management of cap process and approvals
• Maximize integrity of products & minimize counterfeits
• Account monitoring of existing Community pharmacy accounts and manage new customer requests
• Key liaison with Customer Services & Treasury
• Investigate relevant Quota systems
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of supply chain processes within the pharma industry
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of Key Account management; including the ability to build long term commercial relationships and complex decision making
• Experience, knowledge & understanding of an integrated sales and supply chain service provision
• Experience, knowledge & understanding of negotiating commercial agreements, with a good understanding of commercial legalities
• Proven Supply Chain experience of supporting New Product Launches (within the pharma sector)
• Proven Supply Chain experience of QA & PV audits (within the pharma sector)
• Proven experience in delivering excellence in customer service support
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
• Ability to work well with multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organization.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Strong problem solving, influencing, facilitating and partnership skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
If you're successful in this application you will be joining an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so they care about the things that matter to patients.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37073 in all correspondence