|Job Ref:||204640116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum training, progression, London based||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
SECURITY SYSTEMS Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer - CCTV|Intruder|Access |
London based work| Continuous Training | Expenses Paid | Monthly Bonuses | In House Progression | High End Clients | High End Equiptment
You're a hardworking, driven security engineer wanting to work for a company which will progress your skills offer a one of a kind training where needed and ensure you advance to whatever heights you choose. Why not take the next step to joining us?
As well as reaping the amazing benefits listed above you'll be working for a stable growing company, working with High End Clients maintaining and servicing CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control.
Plus just to mention, we had a fantastic 20 million pound turnover last year!
We are still growing as a company and we're after an Engineer like you!
A hardworking Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer with knowledge and experience in CCTV, Access Control or Intruder Alarms taking pride in all your work. Our dedicated team provide a one of a kind in house training scheme and will ensure you feel 100% confident with all systems. After a successful year last year we are expecting bigger and better for 2016 and want you to be part of it!
If you are not experienced in all systems but have a good background knowledge or CCTV OR ACCESS and wanting to advance with the right company we still want to hear from you!
Your main day-to-day duties as Maintenance Engineer will involve:
* Maintainig a variety of security systems
* Fault finding and rectification
* Working in various High End Sites
* Receiving on the job training
* Working alongside a team of engineers
So why Join the Us?
* Exciting - No day should be the same! Your skills and knowledge will always be challenged while working in High End Sites (banks, hospitals, data centres, corporate buildings and many more).
* Progression - If progression is what you want there's no better place to be, we will train and give you all opportunities to progress up the ladder or simply become a specialist in your field.
* Great work/social life - 40hrs a week Mon to Fri 8-4.30
* Company Vechile and Expenses Paid - If public transport is easier we will pay for your expenses!
* £50 Monthly bonus - Each month just to show we appreciate you making our company the success it is we give you £50 a month (£600 a year) untaxed! All we require is your car and uniform is clean and presentable and you're simply doing your job!
So what are you waiting for apply now and let us meet you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
If you are a Security Engineering but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Fire & Security are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering jobs including install, service & commissioning roles, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Access Control engineering positions. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect job