|Job Ref:||204640035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
I am recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a long established structural design consultancy who specialise in London projects and take pride in their work by working on projects in a 5 mile radius of their offices. They are now looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who will add to their current Senior team, lead projects and mentor junior staff. The role is flexible and is ideal for someone who wants to steer a company / role in their own way.
- Minimum 6 years in structural design engineering
- MEng Qualified is preferred
- Management experience of leading a team of engineers
- Client facing experience
- Chartered with either the ICE or IStructE
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using mainly concrete and steel as well as other materials.
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
If you are interested in this or similar roles please contact Jason Cachia at Energi People on (url removed) or (Apply online only)