|Job Ref:||204639956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Great Yarmouth||Address:||Post Code:||NR30||Salary:||£27000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Software Engineer |
£27,000 - £38,000 based on experience
Based in Great Yarmouth
A creative role for a Software Engineer looking to develop his/her career in which you will get to design, integrate, develop, test, commission and maintain software products for completely unique products that you won't find anywhere else in the UK. A very hands on role, in which you will develop superb skills to further your career, get to travel to some interesting locations around the world and work on software solutions that help ensure systems such as space rockets are fit for purpose and safe to use.
The work will cover a mix of languages and tools but the most immediate work that needs doing includes:
* Creating C# interface between libraries
* Building front end GUI control solutions (WinForms)
* Database design
* We are looking for experience working in a software team, programming in C#
* Familiarity with SQL, MySQL or access databases is fine (but we're trying to move away from access)
* An added plus would be knowledge relating to hardware integration, networking, setting up hardware, or a mechanical/electronics background
* Agile experience is also a definite plus
To apply for the Software Engineer position based in Great Yarmouth, please send your CV to (url removed), also worth applying if you are looking for positions elsewhere in the UK as we have live vacancies for similar work in London and Leeds right now. For more information please contact Michael Lukoczyk at Proactive Technical Recruitment, Milton Keynes office (Apply online only).
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy