|Job Ref:||204639955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farringdon||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:19|
Associate Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an Associate structural engineer on a permanent basis, for their London Office.
This consultancy are a national consultancy with 10 offices across the UK. They are a big player in the market and come with a great reputation in the market and this can be seen in the project they deliver.
They are now looking for an associate engineer to come into the team a drive their London office even further forward. The role comes with a promise of stepping into a Technical Director position in a shirt period of time.
- Candidates must be Chartered in Civil / Structural Design
- 8 + experience
- Experience on projects in Residential and commercial project at a minimum.
- Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
- Previous experience in the London Buildings market
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Lead design teams from start to project completion
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
- Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
- Tender and pitch for future projects.
Please send CV`s to (url removed)  or call (Apply online only) to discuss further.
 mailto:(url removed)