|Job Ref:||204639857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:17|
Ref: JC182 |
Junior / Intermediate Structural Revit Technician
£20,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
A well established award winning international consultancy are looking for a junior / intermediate Revit Technician to help work on one of the multiple iconic projects they are currently working on. The ideal candidate will have 1 - 3 years experience using Revit Structure in a design consultancy working on residential, commercial, stadium, retail or stadia projects.
- Candidates must be qualified to HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Revit Structure
- Preparation of structural engineering drawings using AutoCAD / Revit
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Producing drafting work using AutoCAD / Revit
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV`s to (url removed)  or call (Apply online only) to discuss further.
 mailto:(url removed)