|Job Ref:||204639721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
We are currently looking for a Process & Continuous Improvement Lead to join a leading process manufacturing company based in the Manchester area. Reporting to the Technical Director the role will be responsible for Continuous Improvement of Production Processes to enhance efficiency and product quality. As the Process & Continuous Improvement Lead you will lead the introduction of operational excellence and problem solving tools.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process & Continuous Improvement Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To work with Team Leaders to enhance equipment effectiveness whilst being aware of product quality requirements.
2. To utilise statistical techniques to identify process related influences that can be modified to improve performance and/or product quality.
3. To work with the Technical Director to understand and manage the whole product portfolio and ensure the grade range is optimal to support the market. Defining all new product projects ensuring a clear understanding of the effort, risks and returns.
4. Working with the Product Development team, to ensure all new products are suitable for manufacture within the plant, both efficiently and safely.
5. Managing both the Quality Management System (QMS) and the Environmental Management System (EMS) on a daily basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process & Continuous Improvement Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in an engineering, manufacturing or materials science based subject. You will ideally be qualified to Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt level or working towards this and have a good understanding of six sigma tools and techniques.
2. Proven industry experience working within a process related manufacturing environment, ideally within an engineering, production or technical related role. Proven ability within the Continuous Improvement of Production Processes to enhance efficiency and product quality is essential.
Key Words: Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Green Belt | Black Belt | Production | Manufacturing | Process | Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves