|Job Ref:||204639704||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London Bridge||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:17|
Structural Engineer - 5 - 7 years experience
South East London
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking to expand their team in the London office after becoming a named partener for a large construction company. Now with a strong pipeline of work for the next 24 months my client is looking for a structural engineer with 5 - 7 years experience to help deliver on these projects.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil / Structural Engineering discipline
- Ideally 5 years` + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Working towards Chartership would be highly advantageous
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using mainly concrete and steel as well as other materials.
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
This position is available due to business expansion.
Please send CV`s to (url removed)  or call (Apply online only) to discuss further.
 mailto:(url removed)