|Job Ref:||204639696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£12.11/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Production Support Operative|
£12.11 per hr
Near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Our client based in South Warwickshire is an automotive manufacturer.
A vacancy has arisen for a Production Support Operative to work primarily within the Despatch Cell. The successful candidate will be required to learn all aspects of the Cell and demonstrate total flexibility in their approach to the requirements of the cell.
This is a full time role, working 37hours a week.
* Establish customer requirements with Sales Administration.
* Prepare orders for despatch.
* Prepare documentation of delivery notes, labels and manifests.
* Liaise with and arrange internal and external transport with supervision.
* Work closely with Goods Inward regarding all matters relating to stock i.e. delivery, storage of stock and discrepancies.
* Unload/ load vehicles as and when necessary.
* Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
* Demonstrate a logical and methodical approach and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Good communication skills.
* To be forward thinking and flexible.
* Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Possess a good standard of numeracy.
* A fork lift truck licence would be advantageous.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)