|Job Ref:||204639616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum Company car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:17|
Our client are a Specialist Hygienic Mechanical & Electrical contracting company and one of the UK's premier engineering services provider.|
We are looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Project Engineer to join our client who strives to maintain the highest level of skills by investing in on-going training and professional development of all their employees.
As the M&E Project Engineer your main duties will include;
* Being responsible to the Director in charge of the contract(s) to which you are appointed
* Effectively planning and controlling all operations according to the responsibilities defined within the Company's Quality Manuals.
* Taking full control of the day to day running of several combined Systems Integration Mechanical Process and Electrical Installation projects.
* Being responsible for supervising the directly employed tradesmen, labourers and apprentices together with the specialist and trade subcontractors who are employed on a number of contracts.
* Co-ordinating the various activities of all directly employed tradesmen and labourers, specialist and trade subcontractors and administer site control systems.
* Ensuring that all plant required on site is used safely and correctly and is immediately off hired when no longer required.
* Liasing with the Clients representatives in the day to day running of the contract works.
* Maintaining standards of high quality, which are specified and ensure that the appropriate methods of quality controls are implemented on site.
As a person you must be;
* Prepared to be totally flexible in terms of working patterns which can often demand seven day working.
* Able to fully understand CRM regulations as safe working practices are an essential and dominant of the Company culture.
* Prepare Risk assessments and Method Statements for all works for submission to the Principle Contractor.
* To prepare cost estimates for new works and variations to projects for agreement with the Director prior to presentation to the Client.
* PC Literate with Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Able to Pre-plan the labour requirements (liaison with the Director) for all projects under you control in advance on a weekly basis