|Job Ref:||11206BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Delft||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 04:08|
MWH North Europe offers Consultancy, Engineering and Technical Services to clients and their projects in the specific areas of Water, Energy, Waste, Infrastructure and Industry. We have offices located in Delft and Arnhem with approximately 140 staff, part of a global network of 197 branch offices worldwide. |
There is a growing global emphasis on organizations to deploy their resources in a manner which is not only highly effective but equally efficient as well. It can be a sometimes difficult struggle in finding the right balance between performance, resources and risk. MWH assists its clients in discovering not only the right balance for their organizations but helps them to optimize and maintain this balance as well. We do this by drawing upon years of international experience in the areas of asset and programme management, as well as significant project experience in the national infrastructure sector.
To improve our responsiveness in this area and further aid our clients we're searching for the right individual to aid us in our efforts.
THE ROLE: INFORMATION /ASSET MANAGEMENT ADVISER (DELFT)
This is a multi disciplinary role, requiring a candidate with the right mix of experience, talent and client orientated professionalism. As an Adviser you will be working within both internal and external teams on the infrastructural challenges of the future. You will be primarily working for clients involved with the construction and management of both wet and dry infrastructure - such as The Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management (Rijkswaterstaat), district water boards and local municipalities. In addition the role will require you to engage with and work for both private clients and contractors like The Port of Rotterdam or ProRail.
Every organization, both public and private, are placing increasingly greater focus on identifying the optimum balance between resources, risk and performance at every level of their business. The role holder will devote their entire focus to the business of Asset Management -from smart data collection and preparation to the presentation of this information to enable effective decision making at the operational, tactical and strategic levels. This underlines the emphasis for a multi disciplinary role holder, one able to receive and generate strategic value across multiple levels to differing end point.
Furthermore you will directly contribute to the development and design of Asset Management within MWH by making full use of both our international experience and your own unique experience in the market.
• A Relevant Higher Professional Education and/or Research orientated Higher Education [Civil Engineering, Mechanical/Systems Engineering etc];
• A minimum of five demonstrable years of relevant work experience in the field of Asset Management;
• Knowledgeable about, and experienced with, methods of risk management (particularly FMECA) and life-cycle costing, as well as contract and information management;
• Work and/or Project experience with one or more of our existing clients (e.g. Rijkswaterstaat, Port of Rotterdam, ProRail etc ) would be considered as an advantage;
• You are fully capable of taking on a leadership role within MWH in the field of Asset Management;
• You possess a strong business acumen and the know how to translate opportunities and market developments into Projects;
• Proven ability to work both independently and as an effective team member;
• Possess a positive and proactive attitude with good social skills;
• You like to act innovatively within established parameters, frameworks and requirements;
• Excellent command of both Dutch and English language skills;
• The capability to draw up and report in a clear, structured manner.
Benefits of Working with MWH
• Dynamic and professional (but informal) working environment
• Diverse and challenging projects
• The space for personal initiative and responsibility
• Extensive training and development, with diverse opportunities for growth
• International network of knowledge professionals
• At first a fixed term contract, with a realistic prospect of permanent employment
• Competitive salary
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
If you are passionate about Building a Better World and believe you are the person with right experience and personality for this position, we want to hear from you! Please note you can only respond to this vacancy by using the 'apply to job' button.
If you have any queries about the vacancy, please contact Tessa Meijer, HR Consultant Continental Europe via telephone number +31 6 53911803.
We look forward to your application