|Job Ref:||11210BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||Belgium||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
You will join the expanding business development team and take responsibility to undertake marketing campaigns and secure project awards with our clients. Reporting directly to the Business Director, you will provide strategic inputs in the strategy and be responsible to undertake all the various tasks related to preparation of commercial offers and in the tasks related to the recruitment of consultants. You will be required to demonstrate a combination of discipline, flexibility, and precision in all tasks while counting on a network of experts and partners and sounds clients' knowledge. You will ideally have specific experiences and track record in one of the strategic sector of MWH (environment, climate, water and energy) but any other specific sector expertise will be a value added (e.g. governance). You will also be engaged in larger marketing efforts to diversify the sectors and the client's basis. As professional leader, your roles will require leadership and mentorship responsibilities within the business development team. As a recognized specialist of DEVCO, your client experience will ideally combine the EC experience with another donor (DFID, GIZ, etc.). |
- Ensure the marketing responsibility of a large portfolio of donor funded projects;
- Identify project opportunities for key clients and take the leadership on strategic bid campaigns;
- Implement the MWH business development process to deliver first class quality offers;
- Take responsibility in building consortium, collect business intelligence, in the preparation of expressions of interest and tender proposals;
- Undertake field missions and engage with clients;
- Academic background: university degree (or equivalent);
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar functions with proven track record of successful proposals (name of the projects to be submitted with the application);
- Excellent knowledge of the European Commission external aid market and procurement procedures;
- Ideally knowledge and experience with an additional donor (i.e. EIB, DFID, KFW, GIZ, World Bank or EBRD);
- A good understanding of at least one of the following sectors: energy, climate change, environment, water or good governance;
- Commercial judgment and financial management expertise (preparation of budget);
- IT-skills: advanced use of MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Rigorous, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Creative, communicative, open-minded and results-oriented;
- Languages: solid written and spoken English and ideally French;
- Work ethics, dynamism and ability to cope with multiple tasks and stressful situations.
This position will take place in our office in La Hulpe. If you are meeting the above requirements and ready to work in a fast-growing department and in an international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) in electronic format quoting BDM/Q3-2016 not later than 30 September 2016.
Confidentiality of the applications will be strictly kept.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)