|Job Ref:||11205BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Arnhem||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:06|
The role holder will primarily be working in both external and internal project teams on challenging infrastructural projects. This is a multi disciplinary role, requiring a candidate not only with the right mix of experience, talent and professionalism. To serve our clients even better we are seeking advisors suited to work on projects commissioned by the Dutch central government. To this end MWH is seeking a talented and experienced Risk Management Advisor. You will primarily be working for clients involved in the construction and management of wet and dry infrastructure, such as The Directorate-General for Public Works (Rijkswaterstaat) and the Port of Rotterdam. Infrastructural projects are often unique and complex development and implementation projects that are anchored in complex engineering- driven by time and money. Unforeseen events can often lead to delays and budget excesses thereby making Risk Management essential in identifying the most significant threats and managing them accordingly. Active risk reduction, and the formulation of control measures, are vital in minimizing risk consequences. As a Risk Management Advisor your responsibilities will span the entire field of risk management. This includes analysing and defining risks in the Risk Data-base and leading risk sessions. You will also be responsible for the Risk Management progress and reporting. In addition you will make significant contributions to the knowledge about, and the development of, the field of Infrastructure within MWH. |
• Relevant and Applicable University Degree (e.g. civil engineering or construction management) with at least three years' demonstrable and relevant work experience in the field of risk management (preferably in infrastructural projects);
• Relevant experience of wet and/or dry infrastructure projects (Rijkswaterstaat or the Port of Rotterdam experience would be an advantage);
• Broad, up to date knowledge of the requisite specialist disciplines;
• Fully conversant with current laws and regulations;
• Possess excellent planning, organisational and coordinating skills
• Knowledge and experience of the RISMAN method and Riskscope;
• Demonstrate the ability to take the lead in this specialist domain within MWH;
• Strong analytical ability and the skill to put this to practical use;
• The ability to work independently, with a positive and proactive attitude while possessing good social skills;
• Excellent command of the Dutch language and the capability to report in a clear, structured manner.
We will give you every opportunity to perform effectively and to enhance your personal development in a dynamic, professional and informal working environment. Our organization offers sufficient scope for demonstrating own initiative and responsibility. Naturally, the terms and conditions of employment are competitive.
Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
If you would like to learn more about this position at MWH, please contact Sanne van Empel, Business Unit Manager, telephone number: +31 (0)6 2296 6964.