|Job Ref:||11207BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Turkey||City:||Istanbul||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:07|
MWH Global, now part of Stantec, started operating on the Turkish market in 1999, registered as MWH Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Ltd. Şti. The offices in Istanbul (35 employees) and Ankara (5 employees) have employees from Turkey (majority), Italy, and Spain. MWH Turkey is fully integrated in the global MWH network and has been established with the organizational assistance of the company's QA/QC standards and proven design and project implementation methods. |
The office is equipped with the latest technology required to efficiently execute design and construction supervision assignments. MWH Turkey leads major EBRD programmes, TurSEFF I, TurSEFF II, MidSEFF and was awarded the contract for TurEEFF. MWH Turkey also provides technical consultancy for the Erzurum Water and Waste Water Project funded by the IPA programme.
The role: Environmental Engineer
We are actively recruiting an Environmental Engineer for our Istanbul office. The candidate will support the team in Renewable Energy (RE) and Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and in preparing environmental and social impact assessment reports.
• Relevant Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering from a reputable university AND minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Interest in renewable energy & energy efficiency is essential;
• The following qualifications are desirable:
o Master's degree;
o Solid knowledge in Turkish and EU Environmental Laws and Regulations;
o Knowledge of international Finance Institutions' (IFIs) environmental and social standards (such as EBRD, WB, IFC).
• Excellent command of Turkish and English (both written and verbal), and the ability to prepare high quality reports are musts;
• Successful candidates must demonstrate flexibility, team work attitude, and multi-tasking ability;
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a keen attention to details are essential;
• Candidates must be flexible in travelling (local and international).
Benefits of Working with MWH
• Dynamic and professional (but informal) working environment
• Diverse and challenging projects
• The space for personal initiative and responsibility
• Extensive training and development, with diverse opportunities for personal growth
• International network of knowledge professionals
• Realistic prospect of permanent employment
• Competitive salary
If you are passionate about Building a Better World and believe you are the only person with right experience and personality for one of these positions, we want to hear from you! Applications in English only please.
Confidentiality of the applications will be strictly kept. We look forward to your application.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
Turkey - Istanbul