|Job Ref:||11211BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Arnhem||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 04:07|
MWH is searching for the right candidates in expanding our innovative Soil Division programme team. This is a multi disciplinary role, requiring a candidate with the right mix of experience, talent and client orientated professionalism. The role holder will primarily be engaged in sourcing public information in the possible commission of soil studies. |
As part of our programme we advise and provide information to a wide variety both Cable and Pipeline companies (and their contractors) during their excavation works. A critical component in facilitating these works is prior and accurate information about soil quality and related factors.
MWH clients and consultants have access to a dedicated website that we developed specifically to meet all their informational needs. Our cutting edge web service provides the means where a client can input site details to which an MWH consultant adds interpreted soil quality data and safety classifications. As the database grows and our clients share this information the total number of site studies needing to be conducted are reduced (thus reducing expense). In addition we transform the collected soil quality data into a fully interactive and context rich digital map.
The chosen role holder will become an integral member of this team, gathering information available from all public sources and commissioning further soil studies if necessary. They will maintain contact with clients about the status of their works and prepare progress reports for them on a regular basis. In addition the role holder will be relied upon to contribute to the further development of this highly professional field and the creation of new products in response to both market and client demands.
MWH provides on-the-job training and an extensive portfolio of additional courses (including consultancy skills training) with ample attention for the role holder's professional and personal growth.
• A Relevant Higher Professional Education and/or University Graduate (preferably with a degree in Environmental Studies, Physical Geography, Geological Sciences, Land and Water Management) or a comparable degree and a maximum of two years working experience
• A Senior Secondary Vocational Education Graduate (preferably with a degree in Environmental Studies, Physical Geography, Geological Sciences, Land and Water Management) or a comparable degree and a maximum of five years working experience;
• The ambition and desire to develop into a fully competent soil consultant;
• Proven ability to work both independently and as an effective team member;
• Possess a positive and proactive attitude with good social skills;
• Excellent command of both Dutch and English language skills - Dutch level C1 (CEFR) required;
• The capability to report in a clear, structured manner;
• A can-do mentality, with the resolve and commitment to see your daily tasks executed to perfection.
We will give you every opportunity to perform effectively and to enhance your personal development in a dynamic, professional and informal working environment. Our organization offers sufficient scope for demonstrating own initiative and responsibility. Naturally, the terms and conditions of employment are competitive.
Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
For more information about the job or any questions please contact Rik de Visser, Business Line Manager Infrastructuur, telephone +31 6 5363 1969.
Applications may only be submitted via our website
No agencies please.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)