|Job Ref:||2016-12494||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Mount Laurel||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 05:02|
Location: US-NJ-Mount Laurel
Job ID: 2016-12494
Area of Interest: EN - Engineering Geology and Geology
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): Masters Degree
Posted Date: 9/15/2016
Experience (Years): 15
SLP: J2WENVIRONMENT, J2WHYDROGEO, J2WPROJECTS
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth's development while preserving earth's integrity. From more than 160 offices worldwide, our over 6500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Geologist / Consultant for the Mt. Laurel, New Jersey location. The position requires a combination of technical expertise, client interaction, and staff mentoring. Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical leadership for geology and engineering geology interpretations for environmental and geotechnical projects having significant budgets and complexity.
* Coaching and mentoring junior geoscience staff with respect to their career growth and professional development.
* Working in a fast-paced environment, often on multiple tasks and projects.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Post graduate degree in Geology (or related field), plus continuing education.
* 15+ years' experience providing environmental remediation and/or geotechnical services.
* Expertise in one or more of the following technical discipline areas: structural geology mapping and interpretation for environmental remediation, mining and tunneling projects; kinematic stability of fractured bedrock; site investigation program planning; aquifer testing and interpretations for contaminated sites and clean water supply studies; conceptual site geology models for unconsolidated and bedrock aquifers; geologic mapping using borehole and geophysical data.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Commitment to provide high quality, innovative, client focused work products.
* Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a positive attitude.
* Ability to work both independently and with groups.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
Our staff benefit from:
* An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
* Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.