|Job Ref:||EMP374927||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£34 - £38/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:31|
My client is an international consulting engineer who is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a number of multi million pound London based projects.|
UK based technical experience
- Client liaison in conjunction with Associate Directors and Associates including but not limited to:
- Project coordination – consultants meetings etc
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations;
- Ensuring client requirements are clearly understood by all company personnel involved in projects;
- Identifying changes in client requirements as may occur during the course of a project and effect the subsequent design and documentation changes necessary to meet the new requirements.
- Active involvement in all projects under their direction, including project programming and monitoring.
- Assist with coordination and management of project team resource requirements with Associates.
- Design and design philosophy development in conjunction with Project Director.
- Preparation of preliminary designs (requires Director approval prior to issue).
- Design and design documentation reviews (design checking when required).
- Assist Project Director with fee proposal development.
- Assist with selection of subcontracted consultants.
- Undertake project cost control practices and assist with compilation of project invoices.
- Negotiation of fee variations with clients in conjunction with Project Director.
- Training and direction of all Engineers under their direction.
- Coordinating resource requirements with the Associates.
- Detailed design and design checking.
- Site inspections and liaison.
- Implementation of Quality System on their projects.
- Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects and oversee teams compliance
- Participate in Workplace Health and Safety committee if, and when, required
RESPONSIBILITIES:(Results / Outcomes for which the personnel filling the position will be held accountable.)
- Execution of all items listed in Duties.
- Project profitability.
- Achievement of programme milestones.
- Client satisfaction.
- Training of graduate and design engineers.
- Project invoicing/projection accuracy.
- Creation and maintenance of ‘team’ environment on London office in conjunction with the Company principals.