|Job Ref:||TGHR-UKCW01174698||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||07/10/2016 22:03|
HR Business Partner - Services Execution (UK) |
We are Bombardier
Get on board; we can drive you further in your career!
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world, our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
These are exciting times at Bombardier Transportation and in line with our commitment to become an HR World Class organisation, we seek individuals who share our vision. As a Change Leader, you will lead by example, committing to 'developing oneself' through the creation of robust and challenging development plans. Working in partnership with the Service Execution and project heads, you will be part of the management team, championing the delivery of organisational and cultural transformation.
As HR Business Partner, you will define the overall People Talent Strategy for specific projects by delivering across the deployment, management and development functions. This will take the shape of organisational capability assessments, competence management, organisational design, talent management and leadership development. Additionally you will ensure the overall People Operational Strategy is delivered including pay negotiations aligned to our UK labour strategy, the facilitation of Grievance/Disciplinary processes and contract management.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges:
Working within specific Projects,
- Champion a capability roadmap, offering insights into organisational capability requirements across your project responsibility
- Support and coach business leaders in all talent activities to become talent champions
- Own and lead the delivery of key HR processes and initiatives such as Objective Deployment, Development Planning, Performance Management and Reward Planning
- Develop constructive relationships with Trade Union and Consultation Bodies
- Champion active engagement with Managers ensuring positive growth in areas of Enablement & Engagement
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified with knowledge of People Talent Strategies
- Experience in identifying talent and mapping succession plans
- A clear track record of coaching and supporting business leaders in all talent activities
- Exposure to capability development and associated roadmaps
- A background of managing talent reviews, competences assessments, identification and mobilisation of high potentials and performance management and improvement
- Exposure to labour strategies including pay negotiations, grievance/disciplinary processes and redundancies, downsizing and cost savings.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
We are helping create a better world.
ECO4 - the formula for energy-saving performance.
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions that are almost fully recyclable energy.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Posting date: 17.10.2016
Closing date: 16.11.2016
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37