the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based on specifications form Engineering and Programs, the function role is to define, implement and support the fabrication and assembly methods as well as functional testing in order to optimize usage of resources.
In your role, you will:
- Define and produce work instructions in fabrication and assembly destined for the manufacturing of electrical harness.
- Work in close collaboration with the Engineering, Production, Logistics and quality functions
- Investigate root causes and analyze potential solutions taking into account cost, impacts and risks of a production change.
- Ensure production change feasibility
- Analyze the feasibility of customer requests (P&O, C&O) and program change requests (PCR)
- Plan and implement changes in production (all change affecting the production method) and coordinate first unit in production.
- Support daily production activities
- Identify non-value added activities, eliminate them and optimize production
- Establish the following requirements: ergonomics & health & safety, tools and production equipment according to optimal work methodology.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of methods procedures.
- Participate in continuous improvement through the achieving excellence system.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a technical college degree and/or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry, oriented in assembly/ manufacturing of electrical harness.
- You are organized, a good planner and problem solver
- You have a good judgment, have a sense for innovation and possess a good decisional process
- You have good interpersonal communication skills and are customer oriented
- You have strong project management skills and function well within a multidisciplinary team
- You are able to read technical drawings and have good visualization skills in 3D.
- You have good knowledge of MSOffice suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- You are functional in the French language, spoken and written
- Knowledge of aircraft structures, systems or interiors will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP, CATIA V5, Menthor Graphics and DIT-MCO programming will be considered an asset
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.