|Job Ref:||018652||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Waltham||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:06|
Senior Cloud Services and Solutions Marketing Manager |
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) collaborates with product management, service development, services delivery and sales to define and execute the marketing promotion and Go-To-Market strategy of the Services and Solutions for Hitachi Enterprise Cloud and associated advanced services and professional services. The ideal candidate will lead the cross-functional teams to execute product launches and promote the solutions and services through marketing programs they design to target the high level executive decision makers and influencers.
• Defines overall product marketing strategy for assigned solutions and services and ensures the successful execution of strategy to support business objectives.
• Leads cross functional teams to launch solutions and services; driving the end-to-end Go-To-Market process.
• Develops value based messaging, positioning, customer facing content and sales enablement tools based on customer business objectives and challenges as well as HDS differentiated value proposition.
• Works with cross functional teams to define and execute appropriate marketing and sales programs to drive attainment of awareness, leadership mindshare and financial targets.
• Serves as the "voice of the solution". Presents to customers, channel partners and sales force. Promotes the product with key industry influencers including industry analysts, press and social media.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
• The ideal candidate has over 10 years of experience in product marketing, product management and/or solution sales, with deep subject matter expertise in cloud solutions and services.
• Subject matter expert in Cloud Management Platforms, Cloud Micro-services, Containers, Cloud Management Platforms, the cloud DevOps model, IaaS, PaaS, cloud security, and the System Integrator and Cloud Service Provider channel.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative cross-functional team environment with the ability to build team support and common objectives in order to move projects forward to successful completion.
• Must be creative in defining GMT tactics, developing content and developing compelling, repeatable messaging.
• Must be able to transcend technical details into compelling business level messaging.
• Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Must be capable and comfortable presenting to senior management and large public and internal audiences including industry analysts, customers and sales teams.
• A four-year university degree (or equivalent). An advanced degree in business/marketing/technology is strongly preferred.
• Travel is required, both domestic and international. On average travel will range from 15%-25%.