|Job Ref:||DE01080CAR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swansea||Address:||Post Code:||SA1||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care, support and companionship to our client who is a young and independent Swansea Graduate who enjoys trips away at the weekends, evenings spent enjoying the Swansea night life as well as quiet nights in with a good movie.
Our client has cerebral palsy so help with manual handling and personal care are vital within this role.
Rates of pay range from £8.01 to £10.43 per hour.
We are looking for Support Workers who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Are ideally experienced in medication management and manual handling - training will be provided
A driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive our client's van.
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).