|Job Ref:||CA_34644||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
Leadership of Carillion project team delivering a refurbishment/restacking programme of works at a blue chip client head office. Responsible through the team for delivery of the projects at ensuring that the client PMO is kept fully informed of progress. This includes the management and planning of all moves to enable the total programme to be delivered in its entirety.
The Programme Manager will predominently work within the Northern Hub and intially within current opportunites (Stockport, Tameside, Wakefield). Role specific information, the Programme Manager will: - Be flexible to work regionally across multiple Contracts, where required - Have the ability to work across a single large or multiple small projects - Have knowledge and experience of Local Government and their delivery issues - Work closely with Senior Programme Managers (one will be the role Line Manager) and other Programme Managers - Be able to present in a clear and concise manner with a clear audit trail of actions undertaken - Be able to quickly develop strong relationships to deliver through others - Have the ability to act as the glue of a programme, ensuring the Customer, Project Lead, Senior Programme Manager, Solutions Lead and all Stakeholders are fully engaged and communicated to; understanding project progress, risks, key milestones and decisions and links to Council governance.
Additional Role Information
• Reward car/car allowance & fuel card
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance – Family cover
• Carillion Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands