Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CA_37298||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
Senior Quantity Surveyors required to support with M20 and M23 project.
Location: Project NA area but required to be flexible.
Post holder will be working within a commercial team in the delivery of all commercial functions.
High profile role as a key member of an integrated team working with Joint Venture partners.
• Developing and implementing commercial strategies.• Commercial Reporting.• Change management process.• Subcontract procurement and administration.• Identifying any training needs within the commercial team.• Developing strong relationships with existing and potential partners through collaboration.• Other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
Additional Role Information
Experience in civils sector in Senior QS role
Proven success of managing commercial teams.
Proven success of developing client relationships.
Experience of working within JVs.
Experience of working with Highways England.
Working knowledge of NEC Target Cost contracts.
Working knowledge of Highways England’s reporting process.
• Company vehicle & fuel card
• 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands