|Job Ref:||203040928||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum +Door to Door travel, OT, Call Out||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:07|
Combustion Engineer / Heating Engineer|
Our client are a leading combustion company for boiler/burner applications in the commercial & industrial sectors. A New Gas Engineer is required with ideally a minimum of 5-6 years experience within the gas/boiler/burner industry.
Commercial Gas Engineers / Heating Engineer should be able to demonstrate a proven knowledge of a wide range of commercial/industrial heating systems (any knowledge of steam plant is an advantage). Burner Engineers need to be have previous experience & skills in provide routine maintenance, servicing and fault finding to commercial gas equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and flexible approach to joining a progressive business, which in return can add substantial experience to a Gas Engineers career.
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria:
• Must have Gas Safe qualifications COCN 1, CCP1, CIGA 1
• Must be Gas Safe registered with at least 2 years left on it.
• Industry qualifications NVQ/C&G.
• Competent in electrical fault finding and boiler controls
• Competent in pipework installation, steel, copper, plastic etc
A high level of initiative is expected along with a flexible attitude in order to accommodate customer's needs, (i.e. early mornings, shut downs, weekends, etc)
• Commercial Gas Engineers need to be confident to work alone and have an open attitude to learning new skills & products.
• Good customer skills, capable of building relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
• Willing to be part of a Call Out Rota for emergencies and to assist other engineers when necessary
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Full driving License
• The majority of the work will be in the London & South East areas, but Combustion Engineer will need to be prepared to cover the whole of the UK (and Europe..once qualified & experience on the clients products)
Salary £34 - £36k approx + benefits - travel paid from door to door (in addition to salary, OTE 45K).
Overtime available and paid at enhanced rates.
20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Company car + fuel card.
Company credit card & mobile phone.