|Job Ref:||203045065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:49|
CheckPoint Firewall Administrator / Network Security Specialist is required to join a talented team dedicated to providing the necessary firewall protection to the Bank's networks. |
With expertise in Checkpoint Firewalls, and trained in Checkpoint Security Administrator you will be a key person for any Firewall support and project requirements, including implementation, design activities and embedding best in class solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Min 3-4 years managing or administering Checkpoint Firewalls.
* Certified CCSE/CCSA or qualified through experience with Checkpoint Firewalls.
* Wider experience with Cisco networking, Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco Security Manager (CSM) or Juniper Firewall a bonus
* Strong team player / Ability to work in a team.
* Strong problem solving and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
* Finance / Banking / Regulated environment experience an advantage.
* Team Leading experience required for the Senior role