|Job Ref:||203295886||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum excellent benefits package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:07|
We currently have an opportunity for an electrically biased Building Services Engineer to join an international commercial property consultants in their Bristol office.|
Working as part of a National Engineering Services team the candidate will have the opportunity work on a variety of projects across the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased and have professional experience within the Engineering Services Industry to ensure work is carried out to a specified standard having had a consultancy or facilities services background.
The National Engineering Services team consists of 40 Building Services Engineers and provides a platform for professional and career development.
IT Knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and Project plus software (or equivalent) along with AutoCAD is preferable.
• On site Engineering Services inspections and survey reports
• Engineering Contractor Monitoring
• Prepare designs and calculations for Electrical engineering systems in buildings
• Prepare budget cost estimates for project designs.
• Producing Engineering Service Lifecycle Plans
• Ability to advise on Engineering Service Compliance and recent Energy guidance
• Facility Maintenance Contractor monitoring and reporting
• Client meetings and reporting
As part of this global provider of Real Estate Services our client is a specialist group providing commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations and investors. They provide survey, design and procurement advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services maintenance contracts, monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of many blue chip clients and investors. They work on both Grade A office Space and Listed Buildings, including the Three Graces (The Royal Liver Building, The Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool building) in Liverpool and Co-op Tower in Manchester