|Job Ref:||204144828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£19200/annum plus pension and healthcare||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:08|
Scientific Technician ( Perm lates 2.00pm-10.00pm) Towcester Northants|
£19200 per annum includes shift allowance
Plus benefits ( medical insurance, life assurance, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays plus additional holiday purchase plan, free parking, subsidised canteen, critical illness insurance.) £500.00 payable after 6 moths of service with a further £500.00 at end of first year.
FW Tech Services are recruiting for one of their clients in Northamptonshire for a Scientific Technician it is an opportunity to work permanent night shifts Sunday- Thursday.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION:
To perform manufacturing operations within the Epitaxy (MOCVD) department , in particular this will include:
• Working with various computer software packages including specialist or bespoke computer systems.
• Performing day to day production support, wafer analysis, and data logging.
• Modification process recipes under Process Engineers' direction.
• Analysis and interpretation of material characterisation data.
• Using microscopes to inspect processed material.
• Working with various hazardous chemicals (acids and solvents)
• Working within a cleanroom environment
• Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions.
• Set up, adjust, and operate a variety of complex computer controlled equipment involved in the manufacture of photonic devices and other related products.
• Perform any and all characterisation, data recording and production support functions as pertains to the epitaxy (MOCVD) process.
• Maintain daily checklists for process equipment.
• Provide support to ensure standard yields and cycle times are met.
• Provide support to Epitaxy process development and production personnel.
• Liaise with colleagues of all levels and areas.
• Meet set individual and team targets and objectives.
Adhere to all site safety and environmental procedures.
• Ability to work as a part of team to achieve targets whilst utilising a variety of communication skills
• Be able to work with minimal supervision whilst ensuring all tasks are completed
• Capacity to multi task whilst maintaining precise attention to detail
• Working with a PC including the use of Microsoft Office
• Working within a high-technology manufacturing or production environment an advantage.
• Working within a cleanroom environment advantageous but not essential
Experience of working with chemicals an advantage