|Job Ref:||204417080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Royal Leamington Spa||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum To be discussed at interview||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:09|
We are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manufacturing Engineer for our client, an automotive manufacturer of plastic moulded safety critical components. |
Expiry date 30/08/16
Job Role: As Project Manufacturing Engineer you will working within the Process Engineering department and be responsible for the management of tooling, equipment & manufacturing processes for new products. As Project Manufacturing Engineer you will be involved with all new project tooling, equipment & processes from quotation phase through to project launch, ensuring this is all delivered to target cost & quality, and project timings are achieved. This is a great opportunity further to company group expansion and securing new business with key automotive OEM's, and will suit applicants who have proven experience as a process engineer, industrial engineer or manufacturing engineer with prior & current skills in FMEA, Design FMEA, MTM, Time & Motion analysis, layout configurations & modification.
• Generate Process definition sheets (PDS) for new products
• Select cost effective processes
• Define cycle times and labour requirements
• Generate layout and facility requirements
• Identify and provide costs for required tooling, equipment and facility investment
• Support the Project Manager with MAKE or BUY analysis
• Conduct Technology trials to support feasibility analysis
• Complete the Process definition validation activity (PPCR).
• Collaborate during generation of Design FMEA.
• Manage the Process FMEA and process Simulations (MTM , T-SIM, ...)
• Manage technical specifications , machinery and tooling
• Manage Requests for Purchase (RFP's) for direct materials and investments
• Generate Materials and process flow-chart / Layout
• Plan the Process industrialization in the manufacturing facility
• Manage documents to support process according to procedures.
• Manage the process industrialization at the production plant(s)
• Support the plant (Launch manager) in pre-serial production
• Lead Process Acceptance Gateway reviews (IPA's)
HND or Degree ( or equivalent ) in an Engineering discipline
Skills & Experience:
Technical understanding of manufacturing & assembly processes, good supplier management expertise. Automotive experience an advantage
Key Words: automotive, "injection moulding", "foam moulding", "production engineer", "manufacturing engineer", "project engineer", "industrial engineer", "work study"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles