|Job Ref:||204645410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£34000 - £45000/annum DOE||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
A fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer to join our client, a national multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in their Newcastle office.|
• Be a main point of contact for the ongoing projects
• Report writing and Design drafting
• Preparation of all technical drawings
• Full life cycle ownership from inception to completion of all projects
• You will be overseeing a number of technicians in the business so an element of management is involved.
As a Design Engineer you will have extensive experience in the field. Experience within housing is very desirable.
• Good knowledge of all UK building regulations
• Experience within civil engineering
• HNC qualification in Engineering as a minimum.
• Experience with PDS and micro drainage essential
• Good knowledge of infrastructure and roads/highways desirable
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate, DOE. Salary guideline of £34k - £45k