|Job Ref:||204645416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birkenhead||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Location: Birkenhead, Liverpool, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn
A Fantastic new opportunity has arisen a for maintenance engineer to join world leading manufacturing company at one of their sites in the Cheshire area. The maintenance engineer will be joining a business that is a very well established and provides its products on a global scale. Operating in a very successful industry, the maintenance engineer will benefit from fantastic job security and additionally excellent training and development with both internal and external courses available.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Electrical bias maintenance engineer
• Maintenance engineer with manufacturing Background
• NVQ Level 3 Minimum Qualification
• Maintenance engineer with FMCG Experience
• 17th Edition ideal
• PC Literate
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Excellent Training and Development for maintenance engineer
• Very Stable company for long term career for engineers
• Opportunity for maintenance engineer to join forward thinking business that
• Brand New Equipment offering new challenges for engineers
Benefits: Pension and Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details