|Job Ref:||204645427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer |
Location: Huddersfield, Rotherham, Manchester, Bradford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical bias maintenance engineer working a Monday to Friday day's role, this company will offer you extensive training and development. Our client has a number of manufacturing site across the UK with large teams of maintenance engineers, with this one being based in west Yorkshire. Due to the growth of the business our client is going through they are recruiting for number of maintenance engineering positions to support the expansion of maintenance teams.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance engineer with Electrical and Electrical skills
• Electrical or multi-skilled engineering qualification
• Maintenance engineer with experience within manufacturing
• Hydraulics and pneumatics engineering skills
• Engineer willing to work days based role
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining one of the largest manufacturing facilities in the area
• Maintenance engineer will receive training on their bespoke equipment
• Opportunity to progress in the engineering team
• Involvement for engineer in continuous improvement projects
• Development and qualification opportunities for engineers
• Good benefits package to reward engineers dedication to business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
Commutable: Huddersfield, Rotherham, Manchester, Bradford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details