|Job Ref:||204645435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing|
OTE: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Huddersfield, Halifax Bradford
An excellent opportunity has now arisen with our client within the packaging industry for a strong maintenance engineer. The business have been established for over 100 years and are growing year on year and are now ready to take an additional maintenance engineer to meet production demands. With the continued growth of the business, they have now invested in lots of new machinery meaning the new maintenance engineer will get the chance to learn new skills to work on this machinery.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Electrical engineering Qualification
• Electrical Bias maintenance engineer
• Maintenance engineer from Manufacturing/ Packaging Background
• Ability for maintenance engineer to PLC fault find
• Multi Skilled Maintenance engineering skills
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Training and Development for maintenance engineer
• New Machinery investment for engineering department
• Career Stability for all engineer
• Developing of New Skills for maintenance engineers
• Good career opportunities in engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details