|Job Ref:||204645447||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£37821/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Packaging|
Location: Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Chorley, Burnley
We are currently recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias, to join one of our blue chip packaging clients. Offering an outstanding opportunity for a proactive, forward thinking maintenance engineer to join their established business. On offer for the maintenance engineer is the chance to progress within this successful company, who invest heavily in their engineering department, and in return you will receive high financial rewards.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Multi Skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical engineering qualification
• Engineer with electrical bias with mechanical knowledge
• Manufacturing maintenance experience
• PLC fault finding skills
• Experience in maintenance
• Able to work days and nights shift patterns
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a hugely successful blue chip business and engineering team
• Training and investment offered for all engineers
• The chance to progress within the engineering department
• Very competitive remuneration package to reward engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Overtime
Commutable: Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Chorley, Burnley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details