|Job Ref:||204645450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
The LRM is accountable for maintaining and developing current customers, particularly for Washing Systems equipment, chemicals, and the related dosing levels and customer service. The LRM is responsible for developing good business relationships with all key personnel in their customer base and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. He/She is the customer's primary contact for all specific business issues. He/She installs and maintains industry related equipment on customers' premises.
The LRM is also responsible for selling new customers, and to meeting sales quota and objectives.
They manage expenses by planning and executing an effective coverage plan.
LAUNDRY RESOURCE MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Complete the monthly Five Star report for each nominated 5 star customer in their coverage.
2. Deliver and maintain appropriate levels of service, maintenance and communications with each customer in their coverage
3. Program Washing Systems chemical dosing equipment to interface with their customers washing equipment.
4. Lead the work of planning and executing new installations and/or conversions in their territory.
5. Maintain all company provided equipment in proper working condition
6. Operate within the assigned expense budget.
7. Promote and sell the full product line to all customers.
8. Collection of past due accounts receivable, where applicable.
9. Eliminate rush orders of products.
10. Submit all reports in a timely manner.
11. Develop a key sales prospect list, establish relationships and sell new customers.
12. Maintain appropriate sales coverage in their territory.
13. Other duties as assigned.
CAPACITY GUIDELINES: Perform job requirements as listed and report to the Director of European Operations. Currently the LRM is responsible for approximately £1,000,000 of annual sales