|Job Ref:||204645451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer- Electrical|
This is a great opportunity for a skilled electrical maintenance engineer to join this specialist manufacturing business. Providing their product range to all the major merchants and retailers the maintenance engineers are an integral part of ensuring the production of the products. The engineer will be working a 3 shift pattern as part of the electrical team alongside the mechanical team. The maintenance engineer will receive in house training and working on new specialist equipment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Engineer needs Electrical qualification
• Maintenance engineer to focus on electrical works
• The ability to PLC fault find
• Maintenance engineer work alongside mechanical engineer
• Pre planned and reactive maintenance on blow molding and extrusion equipment
• Engineer from manufacturing or industrial background
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working as part of a specialist maintenance electrical team
• Always on shift with a dedicated mechanical engineer
• In house training on specialist equipment
• Opportunity for the engineer to be involved in new equipment installation
• Good level of autonomy for all engineers in the business
Benefits: Pension + Holidays
Commutable: Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, Knottingley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details