|Job Ref:||204645484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
The opportunity has been made available for an M&E supervisor. |
You need to have previous experience working as a Mechanical and Electrical Supervisor and be happy to undertake a hands on approach and an office approach to your work as this role is estimated to be around a 50/50 split. Also, you need to be happy to work overtime as this site has a lot available.
Keys Areas of Responsibility:
- To arrange and supervise the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the site.
- Ensure regular emergency equipment checks including fire and intruder alarms, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers are completed.
- Maintenance program administration
- Supervise and manage contractors providing permits to work and risk an assessment, ensuring that all work is carried out to a high standard, safely and in line with organisational procedures
- To maintain all statutory documentation including risk assessments, Health and Safety policy, accident book and the fire safety log
- Ad hoc day to day maintenance as required
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Multi skilled with an Electrical or Mechanical Biased.
- Experience of operating Building Management Systems.
- Experience of working in a high specification environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate well with other departments
- Willingness to demonstrate hands on and pro-active approach to the role