|Job Ref:||204645514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Business Development Manager|
Facilities Management - Hard Services
My client is a large FM/Installation company who provide Facilities Management hard services. They have an exciting new opportunity for a Business development manager with experience in winning FM contracts.
The successful candidate will be from the Midlands, based from home and will be able to 'hot desk' in the (Birmingham area) office 2-3 days a week - the rest of the time will be out, meeting clients, presenting etc.
Be able to develop tangible business opportunities within target market sectors identified by Senior Management. Whilst the role is primarily for the Midlands, there will be a requirement to look at National opportunities also. The role requires regular formal reporting to Management and attendance at management meetings as required
You will have experience & in depth knowledge of:
Competition, customer and industry information
Business Development Planning
Marketing and Presentation
Procurement of opportunities and Management of the bid process
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Ability to analyse and interpret market data and trends
- Knowledge of key issues and the positions of key players in relevant sectors including competitors' activities
- Extensive knowledge of positioning and comparative financial and project performance
- Ability to identify and manage members of the client decision making unit
- Understanding the company brand and ability to ensure all communications reflect company values
- Wide knowledge of regulatory and legislative issues regarding our service offering
- Ability to recognise commercial risk and opportunity
- Excellent working knowledge of IT i.e. MS Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of environmental issues
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Demonstrable ability to confidently conduct a presentation to external or internal clients
- Comprehensive understanding of the specific market sectors including procedures, techniques, procurement routes and strategic alliance partnering
- A sound commercial awareness with an understanding of the issues influencing clients' business and the market in which they operate.
- A qualification in sales / marketing would be desirable.
Salary £55,000 - £70,000
Car allowance £8,000
*Please call for details of the Bonus Scheme - (Apply online only)
To apply for this role please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion and full job spec regarding this position please call Lucy on (Apply online only)
Your expert recruitment consultant is Lucy Bayliss, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy